Licensure Information | New Horizons Career Development


Agency: Colorado Department of Higher Education; Division of Private Occupational Schools



Agency: Florida Department of Education; Commission for Independent Education


Our cohort programs are currently in the approval process and will be available in your state shortly


Agency: Iowa Secretary of State Iowa College Aid


New Mexico

Agency: New Mexico Department of Higher Education


North Carolina

Agency: North Carolina Community College System, Office of Proprietary Schools


South Carolina

Agency: South Carolina Commission on Higher Education


Licensed by the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education, 1122 Lady Street, Suite 300, Columbia, SC  29201; 803.737.2260.  Licensure indicates only that minimum standards have been met. Licensure is not an endorsement or guarantee of quality and is not equal to or synonymous with accreditation by an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
South Carolina Chief Academic Officer: Jo Sue Pazda


Agency: Tennessee Higher Education Commission


New Horizons Computer Learning Center of Memphis is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.


Agency: Texas Workforce Commission; Career Schools and Colleges


New Horizons Consumer Learning Center of Austin, LLC (S0964)

New Horizons Consumer Learning Center of Central Texas, LLC (S4267)

New Horizons Consumer Learning Center of FW, LLC (S1878)

New Horizons Consumer Learning Center of El Paso, LLC (S4837)

New Horizons Consumer Learning Center of Houston, LLC (S0966)

New Horizons Consumer Learning Center of San Antonio, LLC (S0918)

TX grievance policy:

A student wishing to file a grievance should follow the five steps listed below:

  1. Address and resolve the dispute with the person involved through discussion. A student with a grievance or complaint needs to raise concerns as soon as possible in order to assure that a settlement is made in a timely fashion. If the dispute cannot be resolved at this level, students are encouraged to address the issue verbally with the instructor.
  2. If the dispute cannot be resolved through addressing the instructor, the student may appeal in writing to Student Affairs. The written complaint must be submitted within seven (7) calendar days of the incident or notification of termination. The appeal document should include a description of the disputed items, the date or dates when the issue arose, the reason why the student is appealing the decision and the steps the student has taken to resolve to dispute to date. When submitting an appeal, the student should include as much factual evidence as possible.
  3. If the dispute has still not been resolved or if the student is unsatisfied with the response from Student Affairs, the student may file the appeal to the Manager of Student Affairs. This appeal must also be in writing and must be received in the corporate office (300 E Highland Mall Blvd Suite 315 Austin, TX 78752) within seven (7) calendar days of the response from Student Affairs. The Manager of Student Affairs will conduct his/her own investigation of the issue and will respond to the student within seven (7) calendar days of receiving the escalated complaint. All decisions will be provided in writing.
  4. If the dispute remains unresolved after evaluation by the Manager of Student Affairs, the student should address his/her concerns by directing them to the appropriate State Licensing Authority. The title and address of the state licensing authority is:

Texas Workforce Commission

Career Schools and Colleges

101 East 15th Street, Room 226T

Austin, TX 78778-0001

P: (512) 936-3100