Resumes that Rock [Live Webinar]
April 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDTFree
When your résumé rocks, you’ll stand out from the crowd, prove your value and get that interview! This workshop provides a foundation that is key to building a resume that will best represent YOU.
Register for free now: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8203457759818545677
What you’ll learn:
- How resumes are used in the hiring process
- What differentiates a good resume from a resume that ROCKS
- The difference between reality and myth for resumes and the hiring process
- How to use your work history to create and support your own “unique professional brand”
- Discover how best to handle career transitions and various unique situations
Learn a step-by-step process you can use to clarify where you are headed and easily communicate that to others. Understand how to position your strengths and all you bring to a hiring organization by attending this workshop!
TIME: 8:00 am PST / 9:00 am MST / 10:00 am CST / 11:00 am EST
PRESENTER: Gary O’Neal – Recruiting & Corporate Hiring Consultant
Gary O’Neal is an expert hiring manager and entrepreneur. He’s trained thousands of hiring managers on how to hire talent, as well as individuals on how search for and land jobs. He’s been involved with 15,000 hires and seen hiring systems inside more than 300 companies.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar